Together, Yes team is touring the nation providing free info sessions about the campaign
The Together Yes team is hitting the road to engage with local communities about how constitutional recognition will improve the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and outline how to use the Together, Yes “Kitchen Table Conversations” approach to discussing the referendum.
Over 26 Community Info Sessions will take place throughout March, April and May in regional hubs and capital cities around the nation.
How you can get involved:
- Come to a free Community Info Session — learn about Together, Yes and our “Kitchen Table Conversations” method of civic engagement
- All are welcome
- Tea and coffee provided
- Auslan interpreters will be present
- All venues are wheelchair accessible
Find out how you can play a powerful role in the forthcoming referendum in support of the Yes cause!
Upcoming Community Info Sessions:
- ONLINE Wed 26 April, 12pm AEST
- DARWIN Thurs 27 April, 5pm
- PERTH Tues 2 May, 5pm
- BUNBURY (WA) Wed 3 May, 5pm
- ROCKINGHAM (WA) Thurs 4 May, 12pm
- FREMANTLE (WA) Thurs 4 May, 5pm
Want to get involved?
Become a Conversation Host. Bring others with you.